- Over 20 emergency response, containment, and
management plans were developed at the plant’s hazardous
production facilities, followed by 1,635 emergency response
training sessions conducted for the plant’s employees.
- The personnel had three different training programmes to
form volunteer emergency response teams for emergency
containment and management at the plant’s facilities.
- The enterprise employees passed their emergency response
qualification examination by the commission of the Ministry
of Industry and Trade for search & rescue and gas rescue
- Emergency response training was conducted jointly with
mine rescue brigades and was focused on the management
of emergencies by the enterprise employees.
- Employees were provided with personal protective
equipment, cleaning agents, and disinfectants.
- Industrial safety expert examination of technical equipment
was carried out.
- Special health and safety assessment was completed.
- Medical examinations (pre-placement, periodic, and pre-trip
examinations) were conducted.
- Deratisation and disinsection of the production facilities and
workplaces was carried out.
- OHS training was provided.
- The Company developed and approved an Emergency
Containment and Management Plan for class II and class
III hazardous industrial facilities, and accident management
plans for chemically hazardous and power facilities. The
plant’s business units had over 2,600 emergency response